1. Hi Victor, where are you from? I was born in Louisiana and raised on Long Island, New York
2. If you could be any animal, you’d be… A dolphin. They’re super intelligent and get to travel the ocean!
3. Three words to describe your personal style: Personal, Nautical, Versatile
4. What’s the best part of your job? When a client says to me: “Great job – this is something I would have never picked out for myself, but I love it!”
5. Best style advice you’ve ever received: Let your clothing directly reflect your personality. You live your life in your clothing and it’s one of the first impressions you can leave. I put together outfits the night before, but have no problem changing things up based on my mood the next morning!
6. If I had to send the same item to every Bombfellow, it would be… A chambray button-down. They’re surprisingly versatile and are a great go-to piece to grab from your wardrobe when you’re running late or having an outfit crisis.
7. What’s your secret talent? I can recite the Greek Alphabet extremely quickly. It was extra credit in 6th grade math class.
8. The weirdest thing we might find in your Google search history: “Star Trek Voyager Captain Janeway Fanclub” – there. I said it. She’s the only captain that matters in Star Trek. Kate Mulgrew is everything.
9. What’s your favorite thing about working at Bombfell? Helping different guys from across the country look and feel great for whatever is going on in their lives! Whether they’re getting married, have that big job interview, or that nervous first date! It’s a great feeling to be a part of these life events!