1. Hi, Shannon, where are you from? Old Forge, PA.
2. Tell us something few people know about you. I love music and travel. I spent six months in Scotland and lived for almost a year in Australia. I admit I’m a classic rock junkie.
3. How would you describe your personal style? It depends on my mood. I love the classics like Chanel, but also love wearing trendy graphic tees with jeans and Chuck Taylors.
4. What’s the best part of your job? I’m learning something new every day which keeps it fun and interesting.
5. The worst? Budgets! I wish all clients had the opportunity to wear what looks good without having to worry about a budget.
6. If I had to send the same item to every Bombfella, it would be… A great fitting blazer and jeans!
7. Best style advice you’ve ever got: Wear what works well for your body type regardless of the trend.
8. What would you be if you weren’t a stylist? A travel editor so I can explore the world further.
9. What’s your secret talent? I make a really good pizza! I love cooking!