1. Where are you from? Seattle! Sea-town, the Rainy/Emerald/Grunge city! Possible site of future devastating earthquake, but still best place on earth.
2. What do you do at Bombfell? I’m the Product Specialist here which means I know as much as I possibly can about all of our products. With the help of my team, I assess the fit, properties and special features of all of our clothes, accessories and grooming.
Then I try to accurately and concisely communicate that to all of our stylists so they can find the exact right item for each Bombfellow!
Oh, and I also write all the descriptions for items, and style a few clients a day!
3. If you could be any animal, you’d be… I’d like to say cat because endless naps and cuddles sounds like heaven, but I’d probably be a wombat: weird, dangerous, and yet oddly cute…?
4. What’s the best part of your job? Geeking out over all the lovely product! Also, I love helping stylists with specific requests and of course, nothing beats hearing great feedback from a client and knowing that something you did had a positive impact on them. 🙂
5. What’s your secret talent? Power thumbs. Shh, it’s a secret
6. The weirdest thing we might find in your Google search history: Oh man, that’s a long list. Luckily (or unluckily) my search history settings are turned off so no one will ever know.
It’s probably something about Fabio, or dingos, or snail slime filtrate, or the history of the Irish linen industry, or maybe which town in Wales has the most unpronounceable name.
7. Favorite meal to order for lunch? Go Go Curry! I get the katsu curry with cheese and fukuzinzuke.
8. What were you doing before you joined the Bombfell team? I actually studied Asian politics in school, which meant, of course, that I had to do something completely unrelated. I’ve been involved in menswear for a few years now, in a variety of different roles.
9. What’s your favorite thing about working at Bombfell? Hands down it’s the people here. We have an amazing team and very inclusive management so we all feel involved and invested in what we’re doing.