1. Hi Noel, where are you from? Hailing from Dodge City, KS (Get the hell outta Dodge – that’s where this saying originated)
2. What’s your patronus? This is random, but I had a dream I was a lion once. So I would say a lion – I’m courageous and fun like Simba haha!
3. Three words to describe your personal style: Classic, Preppy, Cute (LOL this is harder than it sounds)
4. What’s the best part of your job? Helping fellows gain confidence in what they wear. Love getting feedback about how great they feel in the pieces I’ve picked!
5. Who is your style muse? Chuck Bass – If I could I would wear a suit everyday! Looking like a million bucks helps you feel like a million bucks. I love dressing up any chance I get – a bow tie, cute socks, a scarf! Chuck Bass realness.
6. If I could go into a Bombfellow’s closet and throw out one article of clothing, it would be … Just one? Haha jk, I would say anything that doesn’t fit properly.. this can make you look frumpy or give you a muffin top.
7. Best style advice you’ve ever gotten: Always dress for success!!
8. What’s your secret talent? I can solve a Rubik’s cube! In under a minute if I’m really trying!
9. The weirdest thing we might find in your Google search history: Oh my! Just went through it, and not sure why I googled “I’m watching you gif.” That or, “sexy ostrich costume.”