1. Hi Melinda, where are you from? The Bay Area in Northern California
2. Tell us something few people know about you. I LOVE neo-soul music and go to see live music as much as possible. I will also attend ANY Prince-inspired events.
3. How would you describe your personal style? Comfortable and stylish. I keep a lot of my California style mixed in with New York influences. I also love to add fun details like quirky jewelry or accessories.
4. Who is your style muse and why? I love Don Draper’s style on Mad Men. So classy and everything fits perfectly. He has a great casual California style that adds variety to his Madison Avenue suits. Also, it’s Jon Hamm. =)
5. If I could go into a Bombfella’s closet and throw out one article of clothing, it would be… old ragged or stained t-shirts!
6. Best style advice you ever got: Add more color and patterns!
7. Style advice you want to give your Bombfellas: Don’t be afraid to try something new! You might be surprised by colors or styles that might look fabulous on you!
8. What would you be if you weren’t a stylist? A Health Educator, still helping people, but with healthy choices instead of fashion choices.
9. What’s your secret talent? I dance hula, which is a Hawaiian cultural dance. (No hoop involved!)