1. Hi Johnny, where are you from? Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. I think growing up here had a huugee influence on what I do now.
2. Tell us something few people know about you. Not too many people know that I’m a writer as well. I’ve been writing poetry and short stories since I was about 8 or 9 years old.
3. How would you describe your personal style? Rebellious. I don’t like “going with the flow” or keeping up with trends and norms. I rather try new things and to keep evolving and experimenting.
4. What’s the best part of your job? The best part is having so many clients honestly. The fact that I’m influencing so many outfits everyday for so many different types of people across the country, and a few overseas as well, is so crazy. I always said I want to help people, one outfit at a time.
5. Who is your style muse and why? It’s really hard to choose between Kanye and Pharrell. Those two just keep pushing the boundaries of men’s fashion and they influence my outfits everyday without even trying or me even noticing.
6. If I had to send the same item to every Bombfella, it would be… Probably a pair of dark blue jeans. Everyone needs a pair or universal and versatile denim. You can never have too many blue jeans, don’t let anyone tell you different!
7. Best style advice you’ve ever got: I met Pharrell on Fashion’s Night Out in his store, I think I was like 17, I told him that I want to style, but I don’t know where to even start or with who. All he told me was “If you want to start something, just start it.” It didn’t make sense at the time but that was honestly the best advice I ever got, it goes with anything in life!
8. Style advice you want to give your Bombfellas: Besides having confidence in what you wear and all that cliché stuff, just honestly wear what makes you happy. If you love some old yellow polo from 1992 and you want to wear it today, throw on those blue jeans I was talking about and just wear it. Life to me is about a few favorites, quality over quantity, just wear what you feel great in!
9. What’s your secret talent? I love cooking! I’m super skinny but I eat like a monster. I don’t know if it’s a talent but I can finish ANY meal in under 3-5 mins. Food and Fashion is lifeee.