1. Where are you from? I was born in Taipei, Taiwan and grew up in Auckland, New Zealand, then Beijing, Shanghai, Florence and now New York. I’d like to think I’m from New York since I’ve spent the majority of my life here!
2. If you could be any animal, you’d be… A sloth! Who doesn’t want to laze around and eat and sleep all day! Plus they’re super cute!
3. What’s the best part of your job? When you’re able to select the best outfits for your Bombfellow and they tell you how much they love it! Even better when they tell you how much their significant others loves it on them! Mission accomplished!
4. The worst? Not being able to get the right picks! I hate to disappoint! 🙁
5. If I had to send the same item to every Bombfellow, it would be… A beautiful classic belt! A simple belt can tie an entire outfit together.
6. What’s your secret talent? I’m excellent (and super fast) at building Ikea furniture!
7. The weirdest thing we might find in your Google search history: Do chinchillas sneeze… I own a pet chinchilla.
8. What were you doing before you joined the Bombfell team? I have my own jewelry line.
9. What’s your favorite thing about working at Bombfell? The people! Everyone is super supportive and lots of fun to be around! 🙂