Meet the Stylist: Heather G.
1. Hi Heather, where are you from? Richmond, VA and proud of it!
2. Tell us something few people know about you. My favorite concerts are hardcore shows.
3. How would you describe your personal style? Minimal. I like clean lines and typically, black and white. To keep with trends, I change my silhouette. For shoes, I love heels but can do more damage in my Dr. Martens.
4. What’s the best part of your job? Getting to know my clients. I get some of the most heartfelt emails and it’s wicked special to be an influential part of some of these people’s lives.
5. Who is your style muse and why? Model Brian Redford. He pulls off the high-end skater look.
6. If I had to send the same item to every Bombfella, it would be… A perfect fitting pair of raw denim jeans. I know for some people the stiffness is a turn off, but once you work in those honeycombs and whiskers, it’s like a piece of art.
7. Style advice you want to give your Bombfellas: Dressing well doesn’t mean you have to lose a sense of who you are. You can be yourself with just some updated pieces.
8. What’s your secret I’m a pretty good shot. 🙂