1. Hi Emily, where are you from? I’m from Belmont, North Carolina.
2. If you were an animal, you’d be… my Maltese, Noodles, because I would love to live her life. She eats specialty food, gets to sleep all day, and my mom even leaves the electric blanket on for her so she doesn’t get cold while my mom is working!
3. Three words to describe your personal style: Modern. Minimalist. Current.
4. Who is your style muse and why? My style muse is Sienna Miller. She’s not afraid to wear the pieces others shy away from, and she kills it every time.
5. If I had to send the same item to every Bombfellow, it would be… A Ben Sherman gingham shirt. I love sending this to clients because it is reserved enough for the conservative guys but with the right color combination the pattern is bold enough for a more adventurous client!
6. Best style advice you ever got: Don’t be afraid to try new things.
7. Style advice you want to give your Bombfellows: Don’t be afraid to try new things!
8. What’s your secret talent? I’m an expert bruncher. I go to brunch every Saturday morning and make reservations up to a month in advance, some people say I’m obsessed but I know they are secretly dying for an invite.
9. The weirdest thing we might find in your Google search history: The world’s biggest caesar salad. As many of you know, I am an avid consumer of caesar salads so it makes sense that I would be curious about the largest one to ever exist. It was 7,246 pounds!