Meet the Stylist: Bo M.
1. Hi Bo, where are you from? Northern Virginia. I grew up in Bangkok, Thailand, though!
2. If you were an animal, you’d be… probably a domestic cat. They eat, sleep, and do whatever they feel like doing. I love to people watch, and it would be a lot of fun as a cat because everyone’s vying for your affection even when you actively ignore them.
3. Three words to describe your personal style: understated, clean, coordinated
4. What’s the best part of your job? Aside from helping my clients look sharp and stylish, it has to be getting to see all of the great garments that come through our headquarters. Many items, due to their construction, fabrication, and/or silhouette, make me fall in love again and again. Beautiful products give me feelings, lots of feelings.
5. Who is your style muse and why? Nick Wooster. Everything about him exudes cool and confidence. His style is classic yet bold, and his tattoos do nothing but add character to his flawless outfits.
6. If I had to send the same item to every Bombfellow, it would be… A pair of rich, dark washed selvedge denim. They go with everything, work for so many occasions, and look terrific when worn cuffed with boots.
7. Style advice you want to give your Bombfellows: Don’t be afraid to try new styles, colors, and patterns that you don’t normally gravitate towards. A great sense of style develops through exploration!
8. What’s your secret talent? This isn’t anything crazy, but I can raise each eyebrow individually and make them do a little dance.
9. The weirdest thing we might find in your Google search history: “where do squirrels poop.” I know you’ve wondered this, too.