1. Hi Chris, where are you from? I grew up in East New York, Brooklyn.
2. What do you do at Bombfell? I’m a Data Scientist. I build algorithms and services to discover and articulate patterns in data that help stylists and buyers work with our customers and suppliers in the most intelligent ways possible. I tell stories with data.
3. If you could be any animal, you’d be… Maybe a dolphin. It’d be an excellent way to be a part of a Douglas Adams plot.
4. Three words to describe your personal style: You could probably describe me as crisp, sunny and classic.
5. What’s the best part of your job? I love working on new problems, and interesting ways to solve them. I love that every finding I make can literally change the way we do business, tomorrow.
6. What’s your secret talent? I prevent Christian’s punning from getting out of hand. (Christian is our other data scientist)
7. The weirdest thing we might find in your Google search history: Recently I googled the term pareidolia while exploring a list of cognitive biases. As biases go, it’s not too bad.
8. Go-to karaoke song? I don’t admit this to just anyone, but it’d probably be Bon Jovi’s Livin’ on a Prayer.
10. What’s your favorite thing about working at Bombfell? I love coming to work each day and seeing everything I build help make Bombfell better one bit (and/or byte) at a time.