1. What do you do at Bombfell? I’m the Executive Assistant and Administrative Manager. I provide direct support to the three Founders of Bombfell while making sure our office is running smoothly and our employees are happy!
2. Where are you from? I’m from Brooklyn, NY. I originally grew up in Hong Kong and thought colour was the only way to spell color.
3. What’s the best part of your job? I love helping out my fellow colleagues and being the go-to person for all things (bad or good)! It’s an incredibly humbling experience to know they can rely on me (I hope?).
4. What’s your secret talent? (Please do not quiz me on this) I can name the airport codes for most of the major airport hubs in the United States. I am hoping to learn them all.
5. The weirdest thing we might find in your Google search history: My husband makes fun of me for having the most literal Google searches. I was obsessed with green tea ice cream lately and Google’d “Can I be addicted to green tea ice cream?” Turns out the answer is no but I believe otherwise.
6. Go-to karaoke song? Anything Mariah Carey. Bring it on.
7. Favorite meal to order for lunch? Fried chicken with french fries and a side of fries.
8. What were you doing before you were at Bombfell? I worked in finance. Specifically, wealth management at an investment firm.
9. What’s your favorite thing about working at Bombfell? The people! They’re some of the most amazing people I’ve ever had a chance to meet. Everyone here is so talented and I’m so honored to be in a room full of individual SMEs.